The signature collections
The Mon Pari Gourmand collection
95% loose/5% packaged
€15 to €25/kg
- Exceptional ingredients: Charentes-Poitou PDO butter, milk, crème fraîche and sugar from France. No colours*, no preservatives.
- Renowned, unique expertise: this family-run company offers the widest range of caramels in Europe, traditionally made and slowly cooked for the ultimate soft texture. Caramels with inlaid ingredients and decorations are exclusive to Mon Pari Gourmand.
- Daring recipes: gingerbread, crumble, hazelnut, figs and pistachio nougat — there’s no limit to our creativity.
- Caramels made with raw milk and crème fraîche
- Fruit-flavoured caramels (apricot, raspberry, chocolate orange, etc.) Classic caramels: (vanilla, coffee, chocolate, plain)
- Flowers and seeds (rose, violet, buckwheat, orange blossom/apricot/fig) Caramels with southern fruit flavours (hazelnut, fig, almond calisson, pistachio nougat, etc.)
- Caramels with warm flavours from the east (gingerbread, bergamot orange, mirabelle plum, etc.) Caramels with whole nuts (Mendiant, Ecureuil Vanille, 7 Desserts)
- Sweet and savoury caramels (touch of salt or fleur de sel)
95% loose/5% packaged
30 to 35 tonnes
- Fruit chosen for its quality: Mon Pari Pâtes de Fruit is made with fresh fruit**, bought from small French suppliers; they are peeled by hand and are processed immediately. Fruit is stored on our premises so that it can be cooked throughout the year.
- Natural recipes: fruit, sugar, glucose syrup, pectin: no artificial colours or flavours. Some pâtes de fruit contain up to 94% fruit* (*average % of fruit based on national French standards).
- Original and creative: unique pâtes de légumes (made with vegetables) and pâtes de fruit for incredible flavour combinations.
- Gluten-free and vegan products.
**excluding pear and passion fruit.
- Orchard fruits: pâtes de fruit made using carefully selected fruit from all over France, with more than 20 different flavours.
- Original combinations of pâtes de fruit and candied fruit, spices or aromatic herbs.
- Apéritives: pâtes de légumes, made with vegetables and aromatic herbs and spices.
58 (chocolate ganache)/22 (other fillings)
95% loose/5% packaged
€27 to €35/kg
- Exceptional ingredients: chocolate made from beans from plantations around the world, exclusively blended by Mon Pari Gourmand for a truly exceptional taste. Cocoa beans come from South America, the Caribbean and Africa, while butter, milk and cream are supplied by French farms.
- Chocolates are freshly made and are never frozen.
- With a thin, crisp coating, a generous filling and expert recipes, we create a perfect balance between flavours and textures.
- Mon Pari Gourmand combines its expertise with a rigorous production process: traditional methods for products which are finished and decorated by hand.
- Ganaches: made with butter or cream or even flavoured (tea, alcohol, spices, fruit and more) Single origin ganaches
- Nougatines and caramels: chocolates covered with caramel and/or nougatine
- Pâtes d’amande: filled with marzipan, pistachio or chestnut paste
- The essentials: orange Aiguillettes and Rockamandes are two classics from the Mon Pari Chocolates range Chocofruits: chocolate-covered pâtes de fruit
- Chocolates to be sold individually
- Exceptional ingredients: Charentes Cognac, Normandy Calvados and fruit brandies are encased in a thin sugar shell and then covered in a delicious coating of high-quality chocolate.
- Unique expertise: a liquid centre is created using starch, using a little-known traditional method. Gluten-free and vegan products.
- Chardons liqueurs (Grand Marnier, fruit brandy: Williams pear, raspberry, Cognac, Calvados) Palets liqueurs: liqueur chocolate with fruit brandy made with mirabelle plum, Williams pear, raspberry, Cognac, Calvados) Morello cherry: kirsch-soaked cherries
- Pommes de pin: pine cone design, with a Cognac centre and flaked almonds
- Pure almond or hazelnut praline or a combination of the two
- Tuiles d’Or: a speciality made with gianduja and flaked almonds
- Exceptional ingredients: French hazelnuts, Spanish and Sicilian almonds Different praline cooking processes for different intensities of flavour
- Old-fashioned crunchy pralines and creamy, subtle pralines: different textures for a crowd-pleasing range.
- Pralines with less sugar and more nuts
- Almond and hazelnut praline with caramelised nut pieces (Crousticrocq)
- Almond and hazelnut praline and feuilletine (Craquendoule)
- Almond and hazelnut praline covered in coffee-flavoured chocolate (Noix café)
- Pure hazelnut praline, traditionally cooked for the ultimate caramelisation, medium ground (Zebranoisette) French hazelnut praline with hazelnut pieces (Rocher Noir)
- Creamy hazelnut praline, very finely ground (Crémeux Noisette)
- Praline with high content of French hazelnuts (60%) for an intense taste (Noisette Intense) Almond praline with caramelised almond pieces (Valencia)
- Almond praline with almond pieces (Rocher Lait or Rocher Blanc) Praline packed with Sicilian almonds (60%) (Amande Intense) Gianduja and flaked almonds (Tuiles d’Or)